Creative England and the Creative Industries Federation joined forces in 2020 and are now a part of the Creative UK group. With this new union came a revisitation of our Education and Skills offer. Amid this exciting news it became clear that students would need to become a larger focus within this new community.
Our mission as the Creative Industries Federation is to showcase, support and represent the innovative and talented nature of creative industries. Students are integral to the industry’s talent pipeline as these young people are a pool of potential candidates who are qualified and prepared to move the industry forward.
For this reason we’re delighted to open our metaphorical doors to the next wave of creators in launching our Student Membership. But what does it include?
- Free self-registration on our online student membership portal, using their university or college e-mail credentials.
- Exclusive access to our carefully curated selection of launch resources that provide:
– INSIGHT into our industry
– practical guidance and tips to help ADVANCE their careers
– all the best platforms they can use to CONNECT to our industry and to their peers
– extensive details of the creative opportunities and job boards out there to fulfil their creative POTENTIAL
- Exclusive access to parts of our busy events schedule, including recorded content from our landmark November 2020 Creative Coalition festival.
- More to come!
How do students sign up?
- Head over to the registration page, fill in the form and click Create Account. Students must use the e-mail address provided by their institution to register.
- Click next and we will send a verification e-mail to the e-mail address provided. Go to their e-mail and click on the verification link.
- Fill in the short survey, click on the
Students Portal home page link and
that’s it, they’re in!
If there are issues with registering, contact email@example.com