ALCOPA Halloween Party
ALCOPA Haloween Party 2021
*** PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE ONLY HAVE A LIMITED AMOUNT OF TICKETS, ALCOPA IS A VERY POPULAR EVENT AND THESE WILL GO VERY FAST! ***
Hello! We look forward to welcoming you to the first ALCOPA (All London Colleges of Performing Arts) event of the year! It’s been a couple of years since our last one, but this Halloween party is always a big one and never disappoints! We have a big evening installed for you all, including an incredible live band and DJ, a costume competition (so make sure to go big or go home!), Halloween themed cocktails and most importantly, very cheap booze; let’s have a mad one!
The Basement Bar (Guildhall SU Bar)
38-42 Chiswell Street
Saturday 30th October
By filling in this form you are reserving a ticket, if you do not pay via bank transfer within 3 days of reserving your ticket your ticket reservation will be removed and handed to another student, to avoid this please pay immediately after filling in this form. After payment, you will receive a confirmation email (from Eleanor Fineston-Robertson – VP Finance) within a few days. If you have any ticket queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make payments payable to:
NAME: GUILDHALL SU
SORT CODE: 20 32 06
ACCOUNT: 43 90 67 36
(IBAN: GB35 BUKB 2032 0643 9067 36)
Ticket Sell Policy:
If you no longer can attend the event you can sell your ticket on privately, but you must inform the Guildhall SU of this swap (name of the new ticket holder and student ID number) so we can update our guestlist. If you do not inform us of the switch prior to the event then you will not be allowed entry. The Guildhall SU will not be issuing refunds for tickets.
Guestlist/ No Physical Ticket
We will have a list of ticket holders before the event starts. We will have a guest list with your name; we will then give you an event wristband and stamp on the door. Please do not swap or sell tickets on the day of the event; otherwise, you will not be on the guest list.
- All guests must be 18+; please bring valid proof of identity (for example, passport, driving license)
- Security Bag Search Policy: all bags will be searched on the door, instrument cases are to be searched (but a strict no-touch policy by security is in place – meaning students must open up the case prior). Absolutely no alcohol or drinks are to be taken into the venue (these will be removed on the door).
- Zero Tolerance Drug Policy – if you are caught in possession of any illegal drugs or substances, then the police will be called immediately, and your institution will be notified.
- Cloak Room – the Basement cloakroom is straight ahead as you enter the basement and is labelled the ‘Meeting Room’; no alcohol is to be taken into this space. All items left in here are at students own risk.
- Quiet Space Room – our dedicated ‘quiet space’ is for people to take a break from the basement club environment; SU, Security and Bar Staff regularly check these rooms to check for students. This room is labelled Sundial Court Teaching One – located at the end of the basement.
- First Aid – we have multiple staff trained in both physical and mental Aid. If you require either of these throughout the evening, please notify a member of the Guildhall SU Team, security or bar staff.
- One-Way Bar Queue System – we have a new one-way bar queue system that keeps everyone safe, avoid mass spillages and helps the bar team serve quicker. As you enter, students must go up the ramp and follow the one-way signs.
- Covid-19 Policy – the Basement Bar is a club environment; therefore, you should expect to be in close proximity with many people. In line with current UK Government guidelines, it is not mandatory to wear a mask. But, we ask you to please be considerate in smaller enclosed environments such as the toilets. Many people will still feel more comfortable wearing masks, and this should be welcomed and respected. We will be providing hand sanitiser across the venue at all points. We strongly recommend that all students attending the event take a Lateral Flow Test within 24 hours of attending our events; it’s easy and keeps everyone safe.
We look forward to seeing you all on Saturday 30th October (8pm) down at the Basement Bar!